I use 2 servers. 'Enoki.net' of 'SAKURA Internet Inc.' and 'enokie.web.fc2.com server of 'FC2, Inc.' are located in Japan and the US each. I describe the web pages, and I do not collect
loss or mental pains, I insist for immunity. In case of any conflict, I choice Otsu Court. Though I respect international law, Japanese domestic law has higher priority. When a Japanese police
We needs an application software to analyze server log files, but I do not have any skill to program. And I make use of
You will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the Service to track, collect or upload any data
that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address or billing information), or other data which
will comply with all applicable laws, policies, and regulations relating to the collection of information from
used to collect data. You must disclose the use of Google Analytics, and how it collects and processes data. This can
be done by displaying a prominent link to the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”,
(located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time). You
must not circumvent any privacy features (e.g., an opt-out) that are part of the Service.
You may participate in an integrated version of Google Analytics and any DoubleClick product or service or any other
Google display ads product or service ("Google Analytics for Display Advertisers"). If You use Google Analytics for
Display Advertisers, You will comply with the Google Analytics for Display Advertisers Policy (available at
support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py) and, as set forth in the policy,
and (ii) how Visitors can opt-out from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. Your access to and use of any
DoubleClick or Google display ads data is subject to the applicable terms between You and Google.
- FC2 will never sell or lend out personal information acquired from users.
- However, FC2 may release personal information for the following reasons.
- When requested by official facilities such as court or the police.
- If there are any life threatening reasons or emergency situations.
- When required to provide Service(s) to User(s).
- When companies entrusted by FC2 require the information in order to provide Service(s) to Users. （These companies are not allowed to use the personal information for any other purposes.）